Problem with Nintendo Wii Problem with Nintendo Wii

LOL

Luckily they gave it a wriststrap.

bkdude responds:

the wristwrap dosnt do anything when kids don't want to wear them. you see all these TV ads showing kids using the straps, but in real life, 9/10 kids that own a Wii are probobly saying "HMMM, I DONT WANNA WEAR THAT STOOPID WRISTSTRAP!"

i think nintendo should drop the entire strap idea because it isn't going to work.

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

LOL.

That was funny and true. To the guy who reviewed before me: You only waited 20 minutes cos you're an idiot and you forgot is was a LOOP. ^^

VOTE OR DIE! VOTE OR DIE!

You're so sad.

You're really sad. Not all the clock crew are bad. Most of them aren't so why do you make crappy animations about them? Dumbass.

playagirl responds:

I'm actualy quite happy

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

I unlocked Jigglypuff!

Almost perfect game. The only problem I found is that on adventure mode, the level with the flies is hell hard with Link. The flies just come out of nowhere and knock you off. Other than that it was excellent.

Train Robber! Train Robber!

Good.

To guy before me: this is a MINI-GAME. It's not meant to be a really great revolutionary game. To Dan: It was good. What was the guy riding?

Pico's Cousin Pico's Cousin

Duse, that rocked!

It was so cool! It was just like a Pico game! Make a sequel! It rocks! Go make a sequel now!

Zelda Journey Zelda Journey

Cool.

I like it. The added beat gives it more coolness (?).

flussigezelle responds:

tq for comment

Backround noise Pt 2 Backround noise Pt 2

That sound was goooood

I like that. A bit repetitive, though.