Problem with Nintendo Wii Problem with Nintendo Wii

LOL

Luckily they gave it a wriststrap.

bkdude responds:

the wristwrap dosnt do anything when kids don't want to wear them. you see all these TV ads showing kids using the straps, but in real life, 9/10 kids that own a Wii are probobly saying "HMMM, I DONT WANNA WEAR THAT STOOPID WRISTSTRAP!"

i think nintendo should drop the entire strap idea because it isn't going to work.

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

LOL.

That was funny and true. To the guy who reviewed before me: You only waited 20 minutes cos you're an idiot and you forgot is was a LOOP. ^^

VOTE OR DIE! VOTE OR DIE!

You're so sad.

You're really sad. Not all the clock crew are bad. Most of them aren't so why do you make crappy animations about them? Dumbass.

playagirl responds:

I'm actualy quite happy

The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

HeHeHe...

I'm glad someone understands how lots of other people feel. And dat X-Box thing. It was mega funny.

The Enemy Within: RM The Enemy Within: RM

GOD YOU ROCK.

I'm that guy who asked if I could borrow Ultimate Tutorial 2 for my site, so thanks for that, if you remember me.

I really like your animations and tutorials. You're a really good animator and... flasherer? This is going on my favourites.

keep up the good work! =D

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Hehe, yeah. i remember.

Thanks

LL - The Magical Cup LL - The Magical Cup

I love lock animations!

I love lock and clay animations that are on NG. This is on eof the tops. It's not best, though. I wonder what the best would be. A clay lock animation?

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1

This rocks.

I can't wait until 7 comes out. It's one of the best movies I've seen on NG and the series totally rocks.

LAH episode 3 LAH episode 3

That was good

The sound's a bit wierd but the animation is good.

flashTEK responds:

thanks

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

THAT ROCKED.

You're all great animators and that was friggin' awsome!

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

NO, WAY! YOU KILLED PICO!

That was awsome! But you totally killed pico! *sob*